Zhuchaoyang, male, Han nationality, was born in 1995. He is a postdoctoral student at Harvard University. He holds a double doctoral degree in education and psychology from the City University of Colorado. Visiting professor of School of education, City University of Colorado, official lifelong professor of School of psychology, City University of Colorado, graduate tutor of City University of Colorado, visiting professor of El Paso Institute of technology, distinguished researcher of Wuhan University, visiting professor of Institute of educational standardization, Chinese Academy of Management Sciences, visiting professor of Boya Institute of education, Peking University and expert of Yuanpei think tank. Now he is a distinguished professor. Engaged in research on criminal psychology, pedagogy and mathematics teaching.
Visiting professor, School of education, City University of Colorado
. 1 Publication
. 2. Publish papers
He is the sole author of research on criminal psychology based on network technology, the deputy chief editor of criminal psychological analysis and correction, the second chief editor of College Students' mental health education, and the second chief editor of research on higher education and administration in the new era.
publish one’s thesis
1. Discussion on the application of critical psychology in police interaction was published in Journal of school psychology
2. Research on the psychological intervention function of music and school prevention strategies of psychology of juvenile delinquency was published in Journal of school psychology
3. Research on the application of shfs in speech stress assessment published in Psychological Science
4. The connection between enterprise management and internal control - China's collective economy
5. Analysis and Reflection on core literacy in mathematics college entrance examination - examination and evaluation
6. Research on the influence of mastering mathematical knowledge on high school physics teaching effect - intelligence
7. How to cultivate students' application ability in high school mathematics teaching - college entrance examination
8. On the essence of the maximum triangle area in solving triangle problems - subject teaching and research.